Vibrant Rose Slider Picture Table Decor With Tags By Boulevard Arts



Hi there! So today I am going to share this wonderful slider table decor that you are gonna love. I made this for my mother on Mother’s day and she was totally mesmerized by it. I will be showing you what material I used in this card.

So first I used mostly heartfelt creations Diecuts. I used elegant pocket accents, which is delicate and beautiful. I used my Sizzix foldaway die cutting machine to die cut from white cardstock.


I used eyelet oval and basics large die for the main card base. Also, I used ornate pocket accents die set.

I used spellbinders filigree die set cut from white cardstock.

I used Dress my Craft smooth black cardstock for the card with 400 gsm. This is an amazing paper with a sturdy and smooth finish to it.
I used Dress My Craft Round Banner punch to make the tags for the card.





For the flowers I used classic rose stamp, diecut, and mold set along with Dress My Craft floral oriental collection paper, rainbow glitter and white flower pearls. 

For the flowers, I used archival inks in pink peony, vibrant fuchsia, leaf green and carnation red color.

This card works on the principle of the sliding mechanism.




Loved this card? Wanna buy this? CONTACT NOW @9465272336 WhatsApp or learn it yourself. ? For online and offline classes, drop me a message on my whatsapp or shoot an e-mail at boulevardarts287@gmail.com
Like, comment and subscribe to my channel. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Also watch full video tutorial of the card on my youtube channel.

FIND ME:


See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.


LIST OF MATERIAL USED IN THE PROJECT:-

Mini Paper Trimmer by DMC


Multi-purpose Scoring Board by DMC


Pink Peony -  Archival Inks


Golden flower pearls- DMC


Flower Pearls- Dress My Craft

Stack and Store Daubers - Pack of 6
Ornate Pocket Accents  Die
Rainbow Glitter
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue 8oz
Classic rose die – Heartfelt creations
Floral Oriental Collection - 285 GSM
Classic rose cling stamp – Heartfelt Creations
Ink Blending Tool
Teflon Bone Folder # 3 Dress My Craft
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Tool ‘N One
Red Tacky Tape - 4mm
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue 8oz
Precision Scissor
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Glossy Accents Precision Tip 2oz


OTHER SUPPLIES:-
White ivory sheets
Liquid glue
Scissor
Double sided tape
Hot glue gun

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Boulevard Arts
Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment