Lawn Fawn ‘Always’ Slimline Card by Boulevard Arts



I am so excited to show you guys this amazing card I made recently for Lawn Fawn challenge #48 ‘Inspired by a book, movie, song’. 

I made this card inspired by ‘Harry Potter’ books and movies. The current lawn fawn challenge is so exciting and fun, I couldn’t hold back myself and made this beauty.


 I used several dies from lawn fawn to make this beautiful scene. I love these slimline cards which give perfect space to create a scene like this.

The size of the base measures 3 ¼” x 9 ½”. I made another layer to put over the card base. To make the sky, I used distress inks Broken China and Seedless Preserves along with jet black archival ink.

 I used the ink blending tool to blend the inks perfectly and sprayed some water over it to give it distress look.

I used lawn fawn bicycle built for you stamp set to make prof. Snape in the scene. With some alteration, I completed the character and fussy cut it.


To create the landscape, I used stitched hillside border, forest border, and grassy border. I distressed all the borders with distress and archival inks.

To make the Hogwarts, I used critters ever after stamp set and stamped the castle and Hippogriff buckbeak for the scene.

I used Dress my Craft Christmas die and die cut the deer patronous.

 I also used a few other stamps like mushroom from fairy friends stamp set, clouds from plane and simple stamp set and shooting star and moon from winter village stamp set.


This card was so much fun to make. Thankyou so much for stopping by. I love these long cards and so happy with the final result. Hope you liked it too.
Loved this card? Wanna buy this? CONTACT NOW @9465272336 whatsapp or learn it yourself. ? For online and offline classes, drop me a message on my whatsapp or shoot an e-mail at boulevardarts287@gmail.com
Like, comment and subscribe to my channel. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 

FIND ME:



See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.
x

3 comments:

  1. Great to see a Harry Potter inspired card here. It's a gorgeous scene, lovely coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by FAR my favorite quote from the whole Harry Potter series!! *wipes away tears* this is sooooo sweet!! Snape in Lawn Fawn form....love it so much!!!!! this is perfect in every way! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete