Irish Dreams Mix Media Canvas Tutorial By Ridhima Sharma



Hello There!
I am Ridhima Sharma from Boulevard Arts and today I am going to make this beautiful Irish Dreams Mix Media Canvas with amazing products from CarftJunction.

 I used a large wooden frame canvas measuring 24x18 inches. I used teal and rose color as my basic theme and worked according to that. 

To start with, I choose 2 colored printed 12” sheets and pasted it on the canvas. Then I used CraftJunction’s clear gesso to cover the whole surface so that the color and brightness of the base stay put. I added some texture using a stencil of my choice and texture paste. 

I randomly added texture all over the base of the canvas, keeping in mind the final composition that I want. Then I used CraftJunction’s Chalk paints in Irish eyes, marvelous mauve and rose bush to add depth to the base. 

For more interesting element, I added a few more printed sheets with the same color theme but made sure to distress their edges. For embellishments, I used plaster of Paris (POP) embellishments first covering them with heavy white gesso and then coloring them with swan white, in Irish eyes, marvelous mauve and rose bush chalk paints in pastel theme.

 For more beauty, I used textured Inca gold sandstones with Irish eyes chalk paint, mixed them and applied it over a leaf die-cut which gives it a beautifully textured look. I also added handmade paper flowers, MDF window, hand-cut flowers and leaves, leather motifs, tassels, cabochons, cotton lace, textured stones, natural grass, wooden chips, mini glass bottle, and other interesting elements. I used CraftJunction’s new mini stencil as well. 

Also like, comment and subscribe to the Youtube Channel. Stay tuned for more inspiration like this.

Happy Crafting!



FIND ME:


See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Contact: 9465272336


No comments:

Post a Comment