Ornate Rose birthday card with tags

Here is another beautiful Birthday card with handmade roses. I made these roses in pastels and kept the whole theme of the card in pastel shades. The card full of beauty and surprise of tags, this is a perfect gift for your loved ones.

To start with, I used Heartfelt Creations Classic rose stamp and die. I stamped the images of roses with tea rose archival ink and used olive archival ink to stamp leaves. 
Then I colored each petal front and back with bundled sage distress ink for the leaves and tattered rose distress ink for the rose petals with sponge finger daubers. These give the petals a beautiful pastel color.
 To shape the rose petals and leaves, you can also use rose shaping molds by Heartfelt Creations. I used the mold as well as Heartfelt Creations flower shaping deluxe tool kit to shape the flowers.
 I also used the Ornate pocket accent die for the base of the card. 
After shaping the flowers, I added mini art stones by Cadence in the center of the flower along with rainbow sparkling glitter by Dress My Craft. 
The inside of the card has one long pocket with floral embellishments and I used three tags to put in the pocket. These tags are perfect to write your sentiments as well as you can put some pictures too.



Loved this card? Wanna buy this? CONTACT NOW @9465272336 whatsapp or learn it yourself. ? For online and offline classes, drop me a message on my whatsapp or shoot an e-mail at boulevardarts287@gmail.com
Like, comment and subscribe to my channel. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Also watch full video tutorial of the card on my youtube channel.

FIND ME:


See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.


LIST OF MATERIAL USED IN THE PROJECT:-
Olive Archival Ink Pad
Tea rose archival ink pad
Bundled Sage Distress Ink
Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Stack and Store Daubers - Pack of 6
Ornate Pocket Accents Die
Mix Media - Artsy Stone Small
Rainbow Glitter
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue 8oz
Classic rose die – Heartfelt creations
Floral Oriental Collection - 285 GSM
Classic rose cling stamp – Heartfelt Creations
Ink Blending Tool
Distress Ink – Lucky Clover
Teflon Bone Folder # 3 Dress My Craft
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Tool ‘N One
Sequins- dazzling metallic
Red Tacky Tape - 4mm
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue 8oz
Precision Scissor
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Glossy Accents Precision Tip 2oz


OTHER SUPPLIES:-
White ivory sheets
Liquid glue
Scissor
Double sided tape
Hot glue gun

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Boulevard Arts
Contact: 9465272336


No comments:

Post a Comment