Morning Dew Floral Card Shabby Chic Style By Boulevard Arts


Hello Friends! First, Happy Friendship day to all of you. Thank you for being such lovely people and appreciating my talent. So here is another card that I made in ‘Shabby Chic’ style. Those of you who don’t know about Shabby Chic, it’s sort of a pastel and vintage style of doing a project. It can be wood painting, interior designing or craft projects.




I kept this card in lighter shades than I used to do. I have done most of my projects in darker shades but this was little lighter side. For the back of the card, I used mostly my leftover printed cardstock


I added flower pearls and rainbow glitter by Dress My Craft in the project, which gives it a beautiful look. I have used glossy accents to add the water drop effect on flowers.



List of all the products with links:
Martha Stewart Simple Paper Trimmer
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Ink Blending Tool
Tea rose archival ink pad
Fab Foliage die MFT
Sky Blue Archival Ink
Sunflower Archival Ink Pad
Sponge daubers
Fine Tip Glue Applicator
Mini Glossy Accents
Rainbow Glitter Dress My Craft
Flower Pearls
Lawn fawn tea party ink cube sets (celery stick ink pad)
Lucky clover distress ink, ranger
Garden patina archival ink pad

MULBERRY FLOWERS
Poppy rose pink
Curley rose


Other supplies:
Ivory White Cardstock
Scissors
Finger daubers
Paper threads
Handmade paper flowers
Martha Stewart deco shells around the page punch
Large foliage die
Flower buds, mulberry flowers
Liquid glue
Double sided Paper tape
Double sided foam tape
Hot glue gun and glue sticks

Pearl beads
Be sure to check out the full video on my YouTube channel. Or watch HERE


Also like, comment and subscribe.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Happy Crafting!
You can place your order for any type of customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)
DM on Facebook/ Instagram or mail @ boulevardarts287@gmail.com

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,

Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment