Easy Mix Media Card Tutorial Using Local Supplies By Boulevard Arts


Hi there! How you are having a great time. So finally I am trying my hand on mix-media projects, starting with mix media canvas that I did last month and now working on mix media cards. Cards are a lot easier to ake as it consumes fewer supplies and you can make it with supplies you already have. I have used few materials in this project which are not available locally but don’t get intimidated, I know these fancy and expensive material is hard to get and takes time to collect these. Everything have an alternative source so if you see something which is not available locally, find its alternative.
So I had the galaxy and love in my mind while making this card. 

I will be providing a list of all the products that I have used in this project below. I created the base of the card by mixing the shades of crimson and purple to give it a look of the galaxy as we imagine it. And by giving the black edges which archival inks give the whole card a new dimension. I used mulberry flowers in the project, but you can use any combination of flowers, buds, twines, fillers, and leaves. It’s all up to you.

I added flower pearls and rainbow glitter by Dress My Craft in the project, which gives it a beautiful look. I have used glossy accents for the first time and I am very happy with the results it gives. It dries clear and is a very strong binding agent.


List of all the products with links:
Garden Fable 6x6 Paper Pack By Prima Marketing
Martha Stewart Simple Paper Trimmer
Texture Paste Ranger, 4oz
Falling Circles Stencil- Mudra
Ranger’s Heat-it Tool
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Camel Waterproof Drawing Ink
Distressed Honeycomb Die, Cherry Lynn Designs
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Seedless Preserve Distress Ink
Ink Blending Tool
Jet Black Archivl Ink Pad
Peony Pink Archival Ink Pad
MULBERRY FLOWERS
Poppy rose pink
Curley rose
Fab Foliage die MFT
Sky Blue Archival Ink
Sunflower Archival Ink Pad
Sponge daubers
Fine Tip Glue Applicator
Mini Glossy Accents
Rainbow Glitter Dress My Craft
Flower Pearls

Other supplies:
Cardstock (white, pink, green)
Scissors
Artist painting knife
Mist spray bottle
Round painting brush no.4
Rag cloth/ tissue paper
Flower buds, mulberry flowers
Liquid glue
Double sided Paper tape
Double sided foam tape
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Pearl beads
Be sure to check out the full video on my YouTube channel. Or watch HERE


Also like, comment and subscribe.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Happy Crafting!
You can place your order for any type of customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)
DM on Facebook/ Instagram or mail @ boulevardarts287@gmail.com

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,

Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment