Crafty Haul July 2018

Hello everyone! Hope your day is going well. Here I am showcasing products which I recently got from crafters corner India.

 I visited their warehouse in Delhi for the first time and it was heaven for me and crafters like me. The store has a wide variety of products and all branded which makes it a little expensive but gives the best quality. I will provide you the list of products with links if you plan to buy. Ask me anything regarding the products, how to use them, the utility of products, quality, and texture of products. Starting with dies, I got 4 dies this time.

1.       Spellbinders heirloom oval die- this die has 4 die pieces to mix and match to create beautiful die cut of an oval and a tag. The die is not intricate but bold. It is quite big to cove a standard size card.

I loved the design, it’s bold and beautiful. Though one has to poke holes to get bits and pieces of scrap paper out from the die. It is suggested to apply extra pressure by adding the shim (extra piece of paper) to the intricate area.

This is the beautiful tag which is part of the die cut set.


2.       Gina Marie designs crochet lace oval die- this die has 4 set of ovals in different sizes. Because I do not have oval dies, I chose this with a beautiful border. The die is sturdy and all the pieces come out of the die without any hassle. No need to add shim to it. Works perfectly with my big shot.

3.       Heartfelt creations sweetheart borders die cuts – these are so beautiful and intricate die set. It has 3 pieces of die cuts. The design is beautiful; die cut is sturdy and very intricate. It is suggested to add a shim to the die while cutting. Because it is intricate, scraps are tending to get stuck in the die. For this either you can use spellbinders tool-in-one die releasing tool or you can use an old hard toothbrush as a substitute.

4.       Heartfelt creations intricate swirl frames die cuts – I loved this die set. It has 4 pieces and cuts out beautiful intricate design to be used in mix media, scrapbooking and card making.

The first die cuts out this base with a beautiful border and stitched details on the edges. The die is sturdy and comes out clean after die-cutting.

The second die is very intricate, needs shim, and leaves lots os scrap paper after die-cutting. But all the little issues, the die cut is amazingly beautiful and looks stunning when paired with the background die in the set.

The die also creates a beautiful tag to be used in the art projects.

List of all the products with links:
Gold Mirror Cardstock- Dress My Craft
Smooth Black Cardstock 400 Gsm – Dress My Craft
Smooth Black Cardstock 1600 Gsm – Dress My Craft
Gesso Mix Media Essentials- Finnabar
Falling Circles Stencil- Mudra
Crochet Lace Oval Die- Gina Marie Designs
Intricate Swirl Frames Die- Heartfelt Creations
Sweetheart Borders Die - Heartfelt Creations
Heirloom Oval Die- Spellbinders
Mini Glossy Accents- Ranger
Crystal Drops Gloss - Nuvo Sugared Almond
Black And Clear Embossing Pens – Ranger
Triangular Bead Tray
Small Faux Leather Tassels - Pink Family
Rainbow Glitter - Dress My Craft
Flower Pearls- Dress My Craft
Be sure to check out the full video on my YouTube channel. Or watch HERE

Also like, comment and subscribe.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Happy Crafting!
You can place your order for any type of customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)
DM on Facebook/ Instagram or mail @ boulevardarts287@gmail.com

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,

Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment