The Golden Memories Birthday Album By Boulevard Arts


So here is my latest work that I have been super busy with from the past few days. I got this order in such a rush that at first, I thought I couldn’t make it at all, but little help and lots of efforts, I completed this album in just 3 days. WOW! I am actually surprised. This album is for the 2 most wonderful people I got to know recently which makes this album much more special. I added all my efforts, used so many products and techniques.

I started with the base of the album and I used mix-media technique for creating the first page of this album. This was my first one of a kind album in which I totally avoided cute elements like cute characters and kept this totally elegant as much as possible. I made rose flowers using Heartfelt Creation’s classic rose stamp and die set.

The mix-media page is actually detachable from the album so that it can be framed separately if one wishes to.

The album contains many interactive elements like a magic slider, pop-up box card, twist and pop-up card, squash cards, magic twist flower, infinity flipper, maze card, heart easel card, shutter card etc. the theme of the album was pastel with florals.


The whole process took lots of my time, but I am happy with the result. This was international order so had to make it early as transit will take extra time. I love making such albums and adding more elements every time I make a new one. I hope you like this alum. Be sure to check out the full album on my YouTube channel.
Or watch HERE

Also like, comment and subscribe. Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 

Happy Crafting!


You can place your order for any type of customized handmade gifts. 

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,

Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment