Createful Heart '1950 Circa Roadster' Card By Boulevard Arts


Hello, my crafty friends. Here is my first DT Card for Createful Hearts Designs. I used this beautiful digital stamp 1950’s Roadster by Mary Smith. You can download this image from HERE, get its printout and color it with your favorite color. You can even save yourself coloring time and download coloured and ready to use image from the shop. I colored the roadster with my favorite red color.

I used dark umber shade for the base of the card and light creamy print over it. All the products I used to make this card are mentioned at the end. I kept the color of flowers matching to the car which gives this card a special 3d look.
With the image, this card is so very easy to make. You can make this in few minutes with simple supplies you have.  I loved to work with digital stamps and would recommend all my friends to give it a try.
The image is available on Zibbet shop. Once you've purchased your image, you may download it instantly. You will receive an image that is out lined (black & white), 300 dpi, JPG, with watermark removed, high quality.

You may use this digital image in your paper crafts such as: Craft Journals, Scrapbooking, and making of cards, and Coloring Page.
I enjoyed making this card and I hope you will enjoy watching the full video HERE on my channel or watch the video below.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts.

Happy Crafting!

List of products used to make this card:
1950's Roadster, digital stamp by Createful Heart Design
Watercolor pencils by Faber Castle
Textured flowers die by Spellbinders
Sigma Flowerite cardstock
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Heartfelt creations deluxe flower shaping kit
Lawn fawn tea party ink cube set (wild rose, celery stick)
Lawn fawn tropical island ink cube set (sunflower)
Lucky clover Distress ink
Sentimental clear stamp by avery elle
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Dye Ink Pad

Princess Cup Sequins CraftMelody
We r Memory Keepers Precision tweezer

Other Supplies:
Finger daubers
Scalloped stitched frame die
Cardstock (black, brown, purple)
Printed sheets (cream)
Clear tape
Bone folder
Stamp block
Fine-Tip Glue Applicator
Liquid Glue
Hot glue gun
Pencil/ Rubber
Double Sided Paper Tape/ Double Sided Foam Tape
White Pen, Golden glitter pen
Paper Cutter
Scissors

CREATEFUL HEARTS DESIGN:

FIND ME:

See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,

Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment