LAWN FAWN Woodland Critter Huggers Mother's Day Card by Boulevard Arts


Hi There. Mother’s day is just around the corner and I can’t thank enough to my MOM for being my inspiration, my backbone and my first love. Every card I make is for her and a way to show my love for her. I have loved these woodland critter huggers die set and what’s more amazing than using something I love to make something I love for someone I love (hope I make some sense).

This woodland critter huggers die set is so cute. It makes such cute interactive critters and one set can make so many different critters. These are best for cards, treats for kids, scrapbooks, albums and even party décor. I started out with cutting small little pieces from the set. I made a fawn for this card.
I cut out the body, feet and tail first. Then I die cut other components.

Some pieces are very small and it becomes tricky to glue them together. For this, I use fine tip tweezers which are so great. There is also an option to use a jewel picker for this but I don't have one, So I made one for myself.
Jewel Picker is actually a pen with a rubber tip which holds on to a piece of paper or jewel long enough for you to stick it to the place. So to make my own, I took old ball pen and added a little drop of GLUE from my Hot Glue Gun. It works perfectly. And the best thing about this is, You can make any size of jewel picker. I made 2 sizes, one with a ballpoint pen and another with an old hair bun stick.

Then I die cut beautiful Sprig from Lawn fawn's Spring Sprig Die set. I actually needed jewel picker for this die because this die is too tiny to hold with fingers. 
But final twig turns out to be so beautiful that I can't resist this die any longer. You can create any colour of this sprig. Four of these sprigs together can also form a mini wreath which will be perfect for occasions like Christmas cards. I will soon give it a try. 

I enjoyed making this card and I hope you will enjoy watching the full video HERE on my channel or watch the video below.

Thankyou so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment