50th Wedding Anniversary Mix Media Canvas By Boulevard Arts


Hello everyone! Thank you for being here. I hope you are having a great time. Today I am sharing with you guys another mix-media project I recently did for a couple having 50th wedding anniversary. It is a great achievement in a couple’s lives and to make it more special I took their early wedding picture and used in this layout.

I took a canvas board for this project, you can take any size you want. I used lots of printed sheets from my stash which I saved from other projects. I used clear gesso on the base to prepare the base and used wooden panel printed sheets for the base. Smearing the edges of the paper gives it a vintage look, just the way I want and distressing the edges leaves a beautiful effect on the whole project. Most of the flowers used in this project are handmade. All the products that I used in this project will be listed below with their respective links, if you want to buy yourself and try this at home. 

I also used MDF butterfly and keys and prepared the base with white heavy gesso. For those who don’t know what Gesso means, it is basically to prepare the base of your project, in this case printed sheets over the canvas. Gesso helps in keeping the project intact, keeps colors bright and increase the life of the canvas.

I used ranger’s texture paste and Mudra stencil falling circle to give texture in the background. Texture paste works so well and gives a beautiful look to the base.  I also used Heartfelt Creation’s stamps and dies for this project. Also other foliage dies were also used to give the intricate look and fill the flower bunch. I used archival inks as they are waterproof and their colors stay put if sprayed with water. The main color theme of this layout was purple, violet and greens with the exception of shades of pink and red for the flower bunches. My project was given extra detail with dress my craft flower pearls and rainbow glitter which added extra shine to flowers.

 I also used my old foiliage stamps for stamping foliage around the flower bunches. To give the 3d look, I used pieces of cardboard behind all the printed sheets. They work very well and gives an even 3d look.
List of all the products with links:
Gesso Mix Media Essentials- Finnabar
Martha Stewart Simple Paper Trimmer
Texture Paste Ranger, 4oz
Falling Circles Stencil- Mudra
Ranger’s Heat-it Tool
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Ink Blending Tool
Jet Black Archival Ink Pad
Intricate Swirl Frames Die- Heartfelt Creations
Sweetheart Borders Die - Heartfelt Creations
Violet archival ink pad
Garden patina archival ink pad
Potting soil archival ink pad
MULBERRY FLOWERS
Poppy rose pink
Curley rose
Fab Foliage die MFT
Sponge daubers
Fine Tip Glue Applicator
Mini Glossy Accents
Rainbow Glitter Dress My Craft
Flower Pearls

Other supplies:
Canvas board (12”X16”)
Scissors
Artist painting knife
Mist spray bottle
Round painting brush no.4
Rag cloth/ tissue paper
Flower buds, Handmade flowers
Liquid glue
Double sided Paper tape
Hot glue gun and glue sticks

Be sure to check out the full video on my YouTube channel. Or watch HERE

Also like, comment and subscribe.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Happy Crafting!
You can place your order for any type of customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)
DM on Facebook/ Instagram or mail @ boulevardarts287@gmail.com

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,

Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment