Birthday Mix Media Canvas with easel by Boulevard Arts

Here is another beautiful mix media layout. It is a mini canvas with wooden easel. A wonderful way to make someone’s day even more special.  

To start with, I used wooden frame canvas to work on. To prepare the base, I used  pattern paper of my choice. With the help of liquid glue, I pasted one layer of pattern paper on he canvas and covered it with clear gesso to keep its colors intact. Then, using a stencil and texture paste, I created the background of the mix media canvas. Then I tinted the texture with black and olive green archival inks. 

To frame the picture in the canvas, I used Heartfelt creations, elegant frames die and die cut it from black cardstock. 


To create the flowers, I used heartfelt creations lush lilac set and classic rose set. I also used heartfelt creations coordinating shaping molds for lilacs and roses to shape them and then assembled with the help of hot glue gun.  I also made some pollen fillers for the layout. 


Finally, I arranged roses on one corner of the picture and arranged lilacs on the other corner. To give lilacs intricate beauty, I used microbeads for its center, and to give sparkle to roses, I added a pinch of rainbow glitter over the top of roses.

 Then I fixed everything with the help of hot glue gun and finished my mix media canvas. You can see full detailed tutorial on HERE
LIST OF MATERIAL USED IN THE PROJECT:-
Jet Black Archival Ink Pad
Gesso Mix Media Essentials- Finnabar
Martha Stewart Simple Paper Trimmer
Texture Paste Ranger, 4oz
Ranger’s Heat-it Tool
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Ink Blending Tool
Olive archival ink pad
Intricate Swirl Frames Die- Heartfelt Creations
Glossy Accents Precision Tip 2oz
Round Shape Wire Pollen - Pastel Yellow - Wholesale Pack
Sweet Lilac Scroll & Notes – Stamp
Sweet Lilac Scroll & Cage – Die
Lush Lilac – Stamp
Lush Lilac - Die
5 mm Pointed Styrofoam Buds


OTHER SUPPLIES:-
Mini canvas with wooden easel
Sponge daubers
Liquid glue
Flat brush
Water in a container
Scissor
Painting knife
Black acrylic color
Green floral tape
Ho glue gun

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment