Lawn Fawn Spring Sprig Mother's Day Card by Boulevard Arts

Hello and Welcome to my Blog. Thank you so much for Visiting my Blog and encouraging for what I do. Today I am sharing a new Card for Mother's Day 2018.


You can watch the full Video on my YouTube channel. I used Mostly Lawn Fawn products for this project ( I am crazy about LAWN FAWN). This is so beautiful card and I wanna keep making more and more.


I tried these two designs and it turned out so beautiful. 

I used Lawn Fawn's recent release product i.e. Spring Sprig which is such a beautiful and tiny die cut set. Though it is a bit tricky to handle all the small pieces, the result is awesome. Apart from that, I even used Little Flowers die set. Its so adorable and you can make two styles of flowers from that.
I die cut MOM letter from a pink glitter foam and it looks stunning and Gold embossed sentiment gives it an extra finishing.
check out the video below or you can watch it HERE on my YouTube channel to see how I created this fun, beautiful Mother's Day card.



Thanks again for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment