Aapno Ke Liye Book sneak peak designed by Boulevard Arts

Here, I proudly present my first graphic designing work. I designed the front cover and did the illustrations in this beautiful quotes book “Aapno Ke Liye” written by famous writer of Bhopal, Smt. Asha Satish Sharma. I recently visited Bhopal on the book launch and it was one of a kind experience.

The book contains 196 original thoughts of the author, Smt. Aasha Satish Sharma. She is a wonderful lady and a brilliant writer and poetess. She has written numerous books on poetry, drama, stories and biographies. “Aapno Ke Liye” is a collection of thoughts written both in Hindi and English. Every thought is accompanied with a coordinating image. I was thrilled when I got a call from her regarding this work. I had done few smaller projects like this in the past which she liked a lot and immediately offered me the job. The time was less, the date for the launch was scheduled and I had to work hard to complete it in 2 months.
The Main challenge was to digitize the book, especially the Hindi fonts. It took me a while to get used to typing in Hindi but I received a lot of help from Smt. Aasha’s daughter, Mrs. Pooja Kumar.  I am really greatful to Mrs. Pooja for all the support she provided me with, in that aspect. After the written part, came the designing part which,inspite of being equally time consuming and exhusting, I enjoyed the most. The finished book looks amazing and Smt. Asha is more than satisfied with the final look of it. I feel very blessed for coming across this opportunity to work on a project like this. I am very grateful to Smt. Asha for giving me this opportunity and to my family and friends for encouraging and supporting me in this journey.
Here I present you a sneak peek into the book. Checkout the the full video on my YouTube channel. Or watch HERE

Also like, comment and subscribe.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. All suggestions are welcome. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 
Happy Crafting!
You can place your order for any type of customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)
DM on Facebook/ Instagram or mail @ boulevardarts287@gmail.com

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
CEO, Business head,
Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment