Heartfelt Creations Sweetheart Classic Rose Gateway Card By Boulevard Arts

Here is another beautiful card with heartfelt creations classic rose. This is a set of cling stamp and coordinating die to make these beautiful roses. The card also features heartfelt creation’s sweetheart borders die which gives it a beautiful intricate look.
To start with, I took 5” square base for the card. To make the gateway fold on the card, I took 11”x 5” long red cardstock and overlapped it onto the card base. Using Heartfelt Creation Sweetheart Borders die set, I cut the edges of the gateway fold card. Also cut out the large border from the same die set, out of baby pink cardstock and pasted it over the gateway fold card using fine-tip clue applicator.
To decorate inside of the card, I used a pink pattern paper 1/4th inch smaller than the size of the card. After pasting the gateway fold card on the card base, I decorated its inside using sweetheart line border. I colored it in shades of peach and pink and pasted on the edges.
Finally, I glued handmade heartfelt creations flower onto the card with hot glue gun. For the final touches, I added few semi pearls to the card.


CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL TUTORIAL VIDEO.

All the products used to make this card is given below with their links to buy.
Products are:
Sweetheart Borders Die - Heartfelt Creations
Rainbow Glitter - Dress My Craft
Flower Pearls- Dress My Craft
Classic rose die – Heartfelt creations
Classic rose cling stamp – Heartfelt Creations
Martha Stewart Simple Paper Trimmer
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Ink Blending Tool
Tea rose archival ink pad
Pink peony – archival ink
Wild rose ink- lawn fawn – tea party ink set

Other supplies:
Ivory White Cardstock
Shades of pink cardstock
Scissors
Finger daubers
Fine tip glue applicator
Liquid glue
Double sided Paper tape
Double sided foam tape
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Pearl beads

Like, comment and subscribe to my channel. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)
DM on Facebook/ Instagram or mail @ boulevardarts287@gmail.com

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Contact: 9465272336 

No comments:

Post a Comment