DIY ENVELOPE WITHOUT A SCORING BOARD by Boulevard Arts

Hi! Today I am sharing with you How to make your own professional style envelope without any scoring board. I know that not everyone has the scoring board and it gets too confusing how to make such a professional looking envelope by yourself.

I used simple coloured cardstock. try to choose a thick cardstock as it will give more durability to the envelope. Thin sheets tend to tear up while scoring or applying more pressure. For decorating the envelope, I used an old MUDRA clear stamp (botanical blooms) and LAWN FAWN's Our Friendship Grows stamp. Any stamp will do or if you don't own a stamp, you can always use a cotton swab to make polka dots or just a coloured marker to make random stars or flowers or dots all over the sheet.


I followed this REFERENCE CHART to make the envelope. If this looks confusing, watch the full video.

check out the video below or you can watch it HERE on my YouTube channel to see how I created this envelope. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment