Antique Clock Gears Birthday Card by Boulevard Arts

A beautiful handmade antique birthday card with the beauty of clock, mechanical working gears and delicate lilacs.  An elegant card to be gifted to your loved one. I have used several products to make this card. All the products used are mentioned in the video and also the list has been provided in the description.

INSTRUCTIONS:
To make this card, I have taken a piece of white cardstock measuring 5.5” x 8.5”. Then using Martha Steward scoring board, I scored the card base from middle and folded it to form a standard notecard size card base. I took the white 240gsm cardstock as it will provide extra strength to the card. I used another white cardstock to form the layer on the card.

Using stampers anonymous inventor 1 cling stamp, I stamped the mechanical clock image on this card. For stamping, I always use my misti stamping tool. It’s very much easy to stamp large images and when you want to stamp repeatedly. I have stamped the image with jet black archival ink.  To color the image, I used my watercolors. To give the antique look, I first colored base layer with tones of brown then highlighted few areas with darker shades and gave platter of color around the page. I also distressed the edges of the page with potting soil archival ink. To give a torn old page look, I smeared the edges of the sheet with the help of scissors.  I also used gold acrylic color to highlight a few areas of the diagram.

For the mechanical working part, I used antique brads and gears. I poked a hole in the sheet and put the brad in gear center, then attached it to the paper, which helped gear to move on the page. 


Then I used double-sided foam tape or adhering the layer to the card base and giving it some dimension.  I also distressed the card base edges with jet black archival ink.


Then, using heartfelt creations lush lilac stamp and die, I created light colored glittery lilacs. I used cp sequins, white satin ribbon thread and a birthday tag to give final touches to the card.


Loved this card? Wanna buy this? CONTACT NOW @9465272336 whatsapp or learn it yourself. ? For online and offline classes, drop me a message on my whatsapp or shoot an e-mail at boulevardarts287@gmail.com
Like, comment and subscribe to my channel. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. 

FIND ME:


See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

LIST OF MATERIAL USED IN THE PROJECT:-
Mini Paper Trimmer by DMC
Teflon Bone Folder # 3 Dress My Craft
Red Tacky Tape - 4mm
Jet Black Archival Ink Pad
Ink Blending Tool
Bigshot Foldaway Die Cutting Machine
Spellbinders Tool ‘N One
Potting soil archival ink pad
Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue 8oz
Sponge daubers
Satin Ribbon Twine – White
Sequins- dazzling metallic
Multi-purpose Scoring Board by DMC
Precision Scissor
We r Memory Keepers Precision Tweezers 6.5”
Heat Embossing Tool – Dovercraft
Ranger’s Heat-it Tool
Stampers anonymous stamper 1 cling stamp
MISTI laser etched stamping platform
Antique Bronze Brads - 10 MM
Lush Lilac – Stamp
Lush Lilac - Die
Lawn fawn stitched labels
Lawn fawn happy happy happy stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES:-
White ivory sheets
Gold acrylic color
Water brush
Mist spray bottle
Watercolors
Liquid glue
Scissor
Hot glue gun

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Boulevard Arts
Contact: 9465272336


No comments:

Post a Comment