Handmade Hydrangea lilac theme wedding album

A beautiful Hydrangea Lilac Theme Wedding Album. A pure beauty of lilacs, intricate details and beautiful colors gives this album special charm. This album is filled with pure romantic theme and pop-ups on every page. 


This album measure 10” x 10” with the flip fold on the right. I used a magnetic flip fold in this album.

 I used Dress My Craft Hydrangea paper pack for this album which goes perfectly with lilacs.

 I made lilacs using heartfelt creations lush lilac stamp and die set. to make the lilacs, i used archival and distress inks. 
I made several filler flowers too with DMC dies. The album contains several pop-up elements with custom sized pictures in it. 

The beauty and main attraction of the album are the bunches of sweet and elegant lilacs.


 Each petal is separately stamped, colored and die cut which gives intricacy to the album. 
Each page has a unique pop up element along with the sparkly lilacs. all the quotes and sentiments in the album are written with copperplate calligraphy with precision. 

See full detailed video HERE.

Loved this album? Why not learn it for yourself? For online and offline classes, drop me a message on my whatsapp (9465272336) or shoot an e-mail at boulevardarts287@gmail.com
Like, comment and subscribe to my channel. You can place your order for customized handmade gifts. Also check out my online store at Blue Barrows (www.bluebarrows.com/stores/boulevardarts28)

FIND ME:
See more unique handmade gifts and give your reviews.

Boulevard Arts
Ridhima Sharma
Contact: 9465272336

No comments:

Post a Comment